timeblock® 4 WEEKS contains all the ingredients of the day and night care products and combines their beneficial properties into a highly concentrated four-week course of treatment.
4 WEEKS is an intensive, high-performance solution that replaces timeblock® DAY and NIGHT over a recommended period of 4 weeks.
It is the ideal introduction to the timeblock® collection, allowing you to reap the maximum benefits of the product. Alternatively, it can be used on a regular basis as a high-performance course of treatment.
timeblock® 4 WEEKS is recommended as a primary course of treatment for over-nourish-ed, tired and stressed skin to help it regain its natural regenerative ability. Repeating the treatment at the start of spring/autumn pre-pares the skin perfectly for the challenges of the new season.
We also recommend using 4 WEEKS after long periods of travel, such as business trips, or after exposing your skin to the stressful effects of the elements, such as a beach or a skiing holiday.
ISOFLAVONDIOL E-55 RS –EQUOL–
Isoflavones are phytoestrogens that are found in soya beans and red clover, for example, and that have the same effect on receptors as hormones, but without the
When people take isoflavones (such as daidzein – found in soya beans), certain genetic requirements need to be fulfilled before the body can transform these enzymatically, so that they can be used to improve the appearance of the skin. The plant-derived ‘molecule of youth’ isoflavandiol (EQUOL) is the ‘metabolised’ form of the isoflavone daidzein.
WHAT IT DOES
- Stimulates the body’s own production of collagen and elastin.
- Has a positive impact on the anti-aging gene and smoothes the texture of the skin from the inside out.
- Thanks to its nanoparticle properties, EQUOL penetrates the skin, where it forms a natural reservoir and slowly unfolds for a long-lasting effect. This enables its beneficial properties to reach the ideal number of skin cells, leaving your skin firm and plump.
It has been scientifically proven that no other anti-aging skin care work in the same way.
EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE – EGCG –
White tea belongs to the family of green teas, although it is processed in a completely different way. The production of white tea is restricted to specific days.
It is produced from the tea plant’s unopened young buds, which are covered in a silvery white down. The antioxidant EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE is a secondary plant compound and makes up approximately one-third of the dry weight of the tea.
As a natural anti-aging compound, EGCG intercepts free radicals and minimises the damaging effect that these can have on important parts of the skin, such as the DNA, proteins and fats.
WHAT IT DOES
- Counteracts the skin’s aging process by supporting and accelerating cell renewal.
- Makes the skin more resistant against UV damage (no SPF).
- Contributes towards a more even complexion and generally healthier skin.
PYRROLOCHINOLINCHINON – PQQ –
Like Q10, the recently discovered super-protein PQQ is a micro-nutrient whose antioxidant properties provide extraordinary protection against mitochondrial degradation. Mitochondria, which can number up to a thousand in any one cell, work in a similar way to a power station – providing us with the energy that our organs need to work properly.
Whereas Q10 optimises functions, PQQ activates the genes that regulate the reproduction, protection and repair of mitochondria. The most exciting finding came in 2010, when it was discovered that PQQ not only protects against oxidative damage, but also stimulates the growth of new mitochondria.
WHAT IT DOES
- Works up to 5,000 times more ef-fectively than other antioxidants, such as vitamin C.
- Accelerates the renewal of young cells.
- Leaves skin refreshed and energetic, with a radiant complexion.
MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT –
Malus Domestica is a new, liposomal active ingredient derived from the stem cells of the Uttwiler Spätlauber apple tree and renowned for its extraordinary longevity once picked. Because these apples can be stored for such long periods without shrivelling up or losing their fragrance, they must contain special compounds and particularly long-lasting stem cells. Indeed, it was precisely these factors that influence longevity that attracted considerable interest among researchers.
Extensive research was able to demonstrate that the active ingredient derived from the apple stem cells was able to boost vitality and longevity of skin stem cells, protect them from negative factors in the environment and delay the skin’s ageing process. The use of plant-derived stem cells can slow down skin aging by protecting the vital stem cells of the skin.
WHAT IT DOES
- The anti-wrinkle effect of this active ingredient was proven in a clinical survey that carried out tests on 20 participants (37 to 64 years old). Results revealed a visible, significant reduction in wrinkles in 100% of participants.
- The stem cells of the epidermis retain their vitality for longer, are able to form new tissue and enable the skin to regenerate.
- The skin stays younger for longer and looks considerably better and more vitalised.
ALGAE EXTRACT (Dunaliella salina) –
This microalgae-derived active ingredient is a watery extract of the biotechnol ogically produced microalgae Dunaliella salina. It is rich in amino acids – which regulate virtually all metabolic processes in the human body and are essential for healthy skin and carbohydrates. Thanks to this biotechnologically produced, stress-resistant microalgae, which can survive the extreme conditions of salt water, this active ingredient is rich in minerals, sugars and amino acids.
Furthermore, this protects and stimulates the mitochondria (the cell’s ‘powerstation’) to produce and release energy, which leads to an increase in the cell’s metabolic rate.
WHAT IT DOES
- Recharges the skin with energy.
- Provides the skin with essential compounds.
- Restores the natural balance and vitality of the skin.
- Complexion visibly improves and the skin looks youthfully radiant and refreshed again.
Is gently derived from plants, the essential oil we use contains nothing but natural compounds that are completely free from chemical residues and pesticides. It is 100% pure – free from the addition of synthetic ingredients, bulking agents and aromas.
The steam distillation process ensures that the full range of active, natural ingredients are preserved (highest laboratory quality standard ISO 9001, quality management ISO 13485).
Each oil used has a high ORAC value (oxygen radical absorption capacity). The higher the ORAC value, the more free radicals can be neutralised.
WHAT IT DOES
- Fragrances the product with a delicate, natural perfume.
- Protects the skin from free radicals.
- Refines the pores.
- Citrus fragrance stimulates the senses in a positive way, encourages harmony and relaxation.
- The oud oil (agarwood oil) used in 4 WEEKS also has an invigorating effect on the senses.
SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-1, SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-2 –
Peptides are the new superstars of the skin care industry. To put it simply, peptides are amino acids that are linked together with organic chemical bonds. ‘oligo’ is a term used to refer to between three and ten amino acids that are linked together with peptide bonds. When more than 100 amino acids are bound together in this way, we refer to it as a protein.
The exact sequence of amino acids in a peptide is coded in our DNA. Peptides carry out a wide range of different functions in nature. They have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties, or act as hormones. In addition to water, peptides are the most important compounds in our skin.
WHAT IT DOES
- Plant-based polypeptides (EGF and IGF-1) stimulate cell renewal by provenly increasing the body’s natural levels of collagen and elastin.
- It helps prevent environmental factors from damaging the skin.
- Small lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
- For a healthier, youthfully elastic and toned skin – from the inside out.